Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Toronto urban fall colours... in Rosedale (2)

Fall colours in the valley

















My walk #11 in Toronto Urban Strolls 2 is called Rosedale Valley Fall Colours StrollRosedale Valley Road is another gorgeous urban sight I came upon by chance a few years ago! This photo was taken from the pedestrian bridge off Sherbourne Subway Station when you exit into Glen Road (included in the walk #4 in the same guide, Sherbourne High & Low Mix Stroll).  

It took me a while to understand how to access Rosedale Valley road by foot. I came up with a 1 hour 40 min. long walk, with walking map and photo references. I've also included a suggestion for a shorter 50-minute stroll.

Related blog:
Toronto urban fall colours in Rosedale (1) about another hidden gem in Rosedale.

Toronto Urban Strolls 1 & 2 are sold on line on Amazon and Indigo as well as in the travel section of Indigo's and many other good bookstores. 

Note that Labour of Love, the lovely gift shop and jewelry store on 242 Carlton is always nicely stocked with my guides! (Call them at 416-923-8988 to hold a copy for you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment